- Mobile access - Interface created just for mobile devices. iPhone support included - you can finally touch activeCollab!
- Backup - automatically back up your database and files.
- Project Exporter - Export project data in series of static, HTML files that does not require activeCollab to be displayed. Burn it on a CD, upload to your website or send it to your clients.
- Public Submit - Let people submit tickets without logging into activeCollab. CAPTCHA protection included.
- Status - Simple, Twitter like notifications system built right into activeCollab.
Time tracking improvements:
- Reusable reports that work both globally and on project level. Reports can list all time records or calculate how much time every user reported.
- Ability to mark billable time record as billed and filter it out in reports.
- Time tracking for subtasks.
- New time widget makes it super easy to track time.
Improved assignments page:
- Powerful assignments filter that let you select not just your tasks but tasks assigned to any company or group of people.
- RSS for any assignment filter.
- Ability to mark filter as private so only you can use it.
- Ability to mark task as completed directly on assignment page.
- Ability to subscribe to every task and receive email notification on status change directly on assignments page.
- Track time for every ticket or subtask directly on assignments page.
- Tickets and Tasks are listed in calendar.
- Tasks, Tickets and Milestones can be marked as completed directly on calendar page.
- Improved performance of Calendar pages.
- Search for users.
- Search for project or inside of projects.
- Quick search dialog is really handy. It will show top 5 results directly in the quick search dialog and give you link if you need more.
- Translate the interface in as many languages you want.
- Per user language settings.
- Email translates also support translations and are aware of user language preferences. Every user will be notified in their preferred language.
- Per user date and time formatting settings.
- Administration tools for language management and translation.
New permissions and roles:
- Every user can have a system role now, not just members of owner company.
- Project roles are reusable sets of project permissions. Users can have different roles in different projects.
- Per module access permissions.
- New system permissions - can add project, can see private objects and more.
File module improvements:
- Attachments are listed in files listing.
- Thumbnails are created for images.
- Tool that lets you upload multiple files at once has been added.
- Improved workflow.
- Write support for API is added.
- API methods are documented.
- Configuration option that controls whether API is enabled or disabled. This configuration option also lets you set up API to work in read only or in read / write mode.
- Send reminders regarding a ticket, discussion or file to assignees, subscribers, specific person or people who commented on it.
- Reminders include email notification and entry in “Things that require your attention” block that is shown on dashboard.
- Read more about reminders in Developer Blog...
- Any project can be used as a template for new project (read more in Developer Blog).
- Auto-assignments system has been redone.
- Modules that are not required for system to work properly can be uninstalled.
- Checklists module is not installed in Corporate version by default. You can install it if you really need it.
- User password are not readable in database any more.
- System that determines witch objects are new since your last visit is more reliable now.
- When list of assignees is changed everyone is notified about the changes (old and new assignees with complete list of changes).
- Links for creating new objects on milestone details page.
- Users last visit time is displayed on profile page.
- A simple tool for managing file, discussion and ticket categories that are created when new project is created.
Plus many many more fixes and improvements.