A Top View of Your Projects
The Timeline is a tool that will give you a bird's eye perspective of all of your Projects, enabling you to see the Project time frame and progress.
To access the Project timeline, open Projects Menu and click the Timeline tab:
The Project progress bars display the Project's start and due date, based on the start date of the first Milestone and due date of the last one in that Project. The Project completion percentage is calculated based on the open vs. completed Task ratio in a Project.
There are a few things that you can do while you are on the Timeline page:
- Complete the Project - Mark the checkbox in front of the Project name to complete it.
- See Project Milestones - Use the magnifying glass icon or double click on the Project progress bar to see and manage all the Milestones in that Project.
- Edit the Project - Clicking the pencil icon allows you to edit Project details.
- Trash the Project - Removes the Project from the timeline and moves it to trash.
- Go to the Project - Clicking the arrow icon opens the Project Overview page.